Updated for 2013, this key hospital resource includes 11 AAMI standards and guidance documents. It features updated documents on steam sterilization (ST79 now incorporating A3:2012) and protective apparel (PB70). Additional documents cover ethylene oxide sterilization; chemical sterilization; BIs; safe handling and decontamination; cleaning; reusable medical devices, and more. This is AAMI's all-time, best selling standards collection for hospitals and healthcare facilities.
- ST79 Comprehensive guide to steam sterilization and sterility assurance in health care facilities, 2nd edition (Incorporates Amendment 1:2010, A2,2011, and A3:2012)
- ST40 Table-top dry heat (heated air) sterilization and sterility assurance in health care facilities, 2nd edition
- TIR34 Water for the reprocessing of medical devices
- ST41 Ethylene oxide sterilization in health care facilities: Safety and effectiveness, 4th edition (Incorporates 2010 Erratum).
- ST58 Chemical sterilization and high-level disinfection in health care facilities health care facilities, 2nd edition (American National Standard)
- ST81 Information to be provided by the manufacturer for the processing of resterilizable medical devices, 1st edition
- TIR12 Designing, testing, and labeling reusable medical devices for reprocessing in health care facilities: A guide for device manufacturers, 3rd edition
- TIR30 A compendium of processes, materials, test methods, and acceptance criteria for cleaning reusable medical devices, 2nd edition
- ST65 Processing of reusable surgical textiles for use in health care facilities, 2nd edition
- PB70 Liquid barrier performance and classification of protective apparel and drapes in health care facilities, 2ed
- TIR11 Selection of surgical gowns and drapes in health care facilities, 2nd edition